Sutton Coldfield Cat Sitting
We are Karen and Sydnee, mum and daughter cat sitting “dream team!” As devoted cat sitters, we provide a very caring and professional pet sitting service and specialist cat sitting service covering Sutton Coldfield, Four Oaks, Little Aston, Wylde Green, Sutton Trinity, Sutton New Hall, Walmley, Maney, Sutton Vesey, New Oscott, Kingstanding, Streetly, Aldridge, Rushall, Shelfield, Walsall Wood, Shenstone, Brownhills and surrounding areas.
Relax whilst you are away!
Using our cat sitting service will be brilliant for both you and your beloved cats. You will have absolutely nothing to worry about while you’re away, and your cats will be in their element and totally relaxed in the comfort of their home - with substitute servants in your absence!
Our own cat family
Currently, we are mums to four fur babies - beautiful rag dolls Bailey (aged 5) and Coco (aged 4), along with “crazy” Persians Alfie (aged 2) and Luna (aged 1). They rule the house as their own and in return for us paying all their bills, they allow us to live with them. But we wouldn’t have it any other way! They bring so much happiness into our lives, and we don’t know what we would do without them. We haven’t always had pedigree cats; over the years we have rescued many cats from shelters as we believe that every cat deserves a loving and secure home in which to live.
If you similarly wish to offer a "forever" home to a cat in need, you might wish to contact the nearest branch of Cats Protection by clicking THIS LINK.
How our service will benefit your cats
We are “cat” people!
We have both grown up around cats and they have always been a very important part of our lives. Every cat is special and is treated like our baby!
We possess substantial “cat” experience and our combined skills include:
- Quickly being able to recognise individual cat needs so we can assist appropriately.
- Identifying early enough when a cat may be stressed, unwell, injured, or simply a little bit “under the weather”.
- Knowing how to properly groom cats - especially when long haired.
- Maintaining meticulous litter tray hygiene and daily change of drinking water.
- And most importantly, giving cats in our care the quality time, attention and fuss that Home Loving Cats is famed for (as opposed to just a “pop in” feeding service which unfortunately many pet sitters provide these days). In this regard, please check out the answer to the very first question in our FAQ section at: https://www.homelovingcats.com/questions.
Travel away from home with complete peace of mind!
Whilst you are away from home, you can be assured that your cats will be safe, secure, relaxed and happy in our care. And we will be in touch with updates and photos from time to time.
We very much look forward to meeting you and your cats.
To contact us, please enter your full postcode in the form at the top of the any website page.
See you soon!
Karen & Sydnee