Telford Cat Sitting
My name is Chris Prescott and I am a devoted pet sitter/cat sitter providing a very caring, professional pet sitting/cat sitting service in the Telford area including Saint George’s, Snedhill, Old Park, The Rock, Dawley, Dawley Bank, Lawley Bank, Malinslee, Red Lake, Ketley Bank, Overdale, Newdale, Lawley, Oakengates, Beveley, Hadley, Wrockwardine Wood, Donnington, Trench, Muxton, Leegomery, Wellington, Little Dawley, Brookside, Woodside, Madeley, Sutton Hill, Broseley, Broseley Wood, Coalbrookdale, Ironbridge, Spring Village, Shifnal, Horsehay, Willey, Ryton, Sheriffhales and Uppington.
Why it’s great for your cats to stay at home
With my service, rather than have your cat suffer the unfamiliar surroundings of a cattery - it can stay at home in a familiar and stress-free environment!
Most cats are very territorial and when taken away from their familiar home surroundings, they can become very stressed. Please check out the background to this by clicking “Why Cats Hate Catteries”.
I don’t just feed your cats and maintain litter tray hygiene. The other important aspect is that depending on their requirements and age, I also provide lots of play, cuddles and company to ensure they are happy and content whilst you are away.
Cats are a massive part of my life and I have several qualifications including Feline Behaviour and Psychology (which helps me to minimise cat anxiety and stress). I also have a Pet Sitting Diploma, a Pet First Aid qualification, a Basic Disclosure Police Check and public liability insurance.
How my personal service will benefit you and your cats
- I have owned and loved cats throughout my life, so you can leave your cats at home safe in the knowledge that they are in the care of a loving and compassionate professional who has a great understanding of how they behave.
- I will visit you free of charge before you go away to meet you and get to know all about the requirements of you and your cat.
- I carry out all cat visits personally so you can be assured that “what you have seen is what you will get!” I am totally reliable and trustworthy. I will spend quality time with your cats and indulge them in their favourite pastimes – playtime, lap time, grooming or just being there as their friend and companion.
- I will visit your cat as often as you wish – most cats only require one visit per day, but if you require more daily visits, I will happily fit this into my schedule.
- It goes without saying that I am happy to look after just one cat or several cats!
- In the unlikely event that your cat is unwell whilst you are away, I will seek veterinary advice and take your cat to your vet if required. I will also administer any necessary medications that your cat requires.
- I am available throughout the year including Christmas and New Year for any length of time you require (from one day upward). I can also be available at short notice to cover business trips, weekends away or family emergencies, and I will always go the “extra mile” to help my customers if they have to extend their time away.
- I will ensure that all cat dishes and bowls are maintained to the highest hygienic standards.
- Although my primary service is caring for cats, I am happy to feed fish or look after other small ‘furries’.
- I will put out bins, pick up post, and water plants. Please be assured that I will treat your property with the utmost respect.
- My visits are discrete - as there is no branding on my car or clothing.
- I do not look after dogs - so I will not come into your house smelling of “dog” (which can alarm some cats).
Get in touch today!
If you want your cats to have a really lovely and stress-free time whilst you travel away, then please CONTACT ME by initially entering your full postcode in the form at the top of any website page.
See you soon!